“For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them” (Matthew 18:20)
- We gather together in a church to worship and to feel Christ’s presence among us. It is the goal of the Worship Committee to design a worship experience that communicates God’s love to all those who are gathered.
We also want people to be actively engaged in worship in whatever capacity they are able. This could mean:
- Being the smiling face greeting visitors at the door
- Being the reader proclaiming the word of God
- Being a musician sharing song with the congregation
- Being an artist creating a colorful worship space.
If you would like to volunteer for any role in our church’s worship, please see our weekly sign- up sheet or contact Kendra Zaninni, the worship committee chair.